Our tax specialists have many years of experience and exposure in tax practices, and are knowledgeable in all aspects of tax preparation, planning, compliance, and negotiation with tax authorities.
We serve a wide variety of business and professional organizations, and individuals. To remain ahead of our competitors, we are constantly staying abreast of current legislative changes, rules, regulations and other developments in all aspects of local taxation.
Our philosophy of maintaining close client relations allows us to use a proactive “early-warning” approach to tax planning. By consistently focusing on the details of a client’s individual situation, we gain a much better understanding of their needs. This allows us to provide the kind of forward-thinking service that helps our clients succeed.
Here are some of the Tax Services we offer to corporations and individuals:
- Tax returns, computation and submission
- Withholding tax returns and other tax forms
- Application for charity and tax exempt status
- GST registration, de-registration and filing of quarterly tax returns
- Government grant, tax and fiscal incentives
- Not Ordinary Resident scheme
- Appeals for property tax reduction
- Transfer pricing advisory
- Tax efficient business structures and operations for local as well as international businesses
- Tax planning for expatriates and high net worth individuals
- International cross border tax planning
- Utilisation of group relief, carry back of losses
- Acquisitions, mergers and re-organisations
- Ownership succession planning
- Tax due diligence
- Stamp duty
- Withholding tax
- Assistance in handling tax audit and queries
- Submission for tax rulings
- Tax opinions